(RADIATOR) Email group

Raymond Brighenti bargi at webfront.net.au
Tue May 22 20:53:16 CDT 2001

Hi,

Here's a radius profile I use for a person I wish to set up that way. Also
this for an Ascend Max so will differ depending on the NAS you are using.

Ray

<USERNAME> Password = "<PASSWORD>"
         Service-Type = Framed-User,
         Framed-Protocol = PPP,
         Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP,
         Framed-Routing = None,
         Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
         Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward dstip <IP ADDRESS OF MAIL
SERVER>/32 udp dstport =
  53",
         Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward dstip <IP ADDRESS OF MAIL
SERVER>/32 udp dstport =
  53",
         Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward tcp dstport = 25",
         Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward tcp dstport = 110",
         Ascend-Idle-Limit = 300

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au