(RADIATOR) Email group

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue May 22 19:51:12 CDT 2001

Hello Keith -

This is usually done using filters on the NAS. The filters can either be
downloaded in the Access-Accept using radius reply attributes, or you can
have two (or more) static filter setups on the NAS, and allocate IP addresses
from different pools that will be subject to the different filter setups.

hth

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au