(RADIATOR) Trouble with accounting detail file

Nihal nihal at ez2000.net
Tue May 22 14:56:48 CDT 2001

I'm having trouble getting Radiator to log to the detail file. Monitoring the
accounting requests on the NAS I can see that its sending the proper information.
However I seem to get rare and sporadic entries in the detail file.

My ultimate goal here is to get the simultaneous-use limit to work, and I read
somewhere that it needed accounting requests to keep track.

Anyone have any suggestions on what might be the problem?