(RADIATOR) Question

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Tue May 22 13:52:55 CDT 2001

--- Forwarded mail from owner-radiator at open.com.au

From: owner-radiator at open.com.au
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:42:49 -0500
To: radiator-approval at open.com.au
Subject: BOUNCE radiator at open.com.au:    Non-member submission from
["Quintin.WT.Lam" <wtlam at macau.ctm.net>]

>From mikem at server1.open.com.au Mon May 21 20:42:48 2001
From: "Quintin.WT.Lam" <wtlam at macau.ctm.net>
To: <radiator at open.com.au>
Cc: <franky at macau.ctm.net>, <john at macau.ctm.net>
Subject: Question
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:35:31 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have purchased the Radiator and under evaluation.  And I have a question
on the use of the check attribute "Group".

According to the use of attribute Group, it will check under /etc/group. As
all we know that it is only a secondary group in /etc/group.  Is there any
feature compatible with Livingston attribute "group"??  Livingston attribute
"group" will check the primary gid in /etc/passwd.  This is a important
feature for most of the ISP.

Thanks & rgds,

Quintin

---End of forwarded mail from owner-radiator at open.com.au

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au