(RADIATOR) Installing Radiator on my Windows 2000 Server

Michael Audet audet at vectorcore.com
Mon May 21 20:14:20 CDT 2001

Laura,

    When I first demo'd Radiator about 2 months ago I used the old copy of
Perl. I know they updated the installation instructions to support the
latest version of ActiveState's Perl but you can probably install the last
version of perL 5.02 or something and it should work fine.

Double check what modules you installed.. you might have missed one like MD5
or something.

Latez,

-Michael Audet
Chubb & Son