(RADIATOR) Online SQL database

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu May 10 18:27:29 CDT 2001

Hello Leon -

You will need a packet sniffer, the Radiator log file and considerable
patience to track down this sort of problem.

Possible causes include (non-exhaustive list):

	saturated links

	NAS bugs or upstream network problems (or underpowered NAS)

	slow SQL database response

	UDP buffer overflow on Radiator host (unlikely)

	phase of the moon / sunspots (even more unlikely  :-))

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au