(RADIATOR) Online SQL database

Leon Oosterwijk leon at isdn.net
Thu May 10 09:33:47 CDT 2001

Griff,

We have run into this problem as well. We use our session database for
downstream customers to view their port usage. it is imperative that the
session database is accurate and does not contain stale entries. in response
I wrote a check program that polls the NAS units and find it's stale entries
using perl-SNMP. The script ususally finds about one stale entry per 5
minute period. Why would our network be dropping it's accounting packets
like this?

Leon