(RADIATOR) Online SQL database

Griff Hamlin griff3 at quik.com
Wed May 9 19:51:35 CDT 2001

Hello all,

In using an SQL session database, and then a DefaultSimultaneousLogin
with 3 servers (2 for authentication and 1 for accounting) I find that
sometimes a stop record does not make it to the accounting server and
there fore the user remains in the Session database and is denied
further access. With as many routers and modems as we have that we do
not own, it is not practical to have to querry them each time to see if
the user is still on, we have to be able to trust the database. My
question is, does Radiator provide facility to purge the database of
records that are over 2 hours old, or some specified time. That way,
customers whose stop records don't make it to us will still be
authenticated when they try back later. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Griff Hamlin, III
Quik International.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au