(RADIATOR) Oracle SQL timeout causing crash

Viraj Alankar valankar at ifxcorp.com
Thu Jun 28 08:46:53 CDT 2001

Hello,

	We are using v2.18.1 on Linux x86. Whenever there is a SQL
timeout, the Radiator process just exits.

Thu Jun 28 08:57:40 2001: ERR: Execute failed for 'select ...': SQL Timeout

It then exits with error code 0. We have the restart_wrapper in place
which restarts it, but is there a reason why it would die? I have not
placed it in a higher trace level yet because it is in production, getting
a large # of requests (about 20-40/sec), and this happens rarely. Though
if needed I can do this. Thanks for any help.

Viraj.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au