(RADIATOR) WARNING: Bad authenticator in request from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jun 27 02:27:00 CDT 2001

Hello Frank -

MAX gear has *two* shared secrets, one for authentication and the
other for accounting. You will have to set the accounting one to be
the same as the authentication one. Otherwise, you can use the
IgnoreAcctSignature parameter in the Client clause.

hth

Hugh

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au