(RADIATOR) WARNING: Bad authenticator in request from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Frank E. Collette, IV radiator at bignetsouth.net
Tue Jun 26 16:55:02 CDT 2001

I have recently setup a 2000 server running radiator, which gets user
information etc from a Platypus 3.0 database.  So far I have worked out all
of the minor details except for the accounting side.  Everytime a customer
logs into our Max 6000 radiator gives this error message:

Tue Jun 26 16:23:53 2001: WARNING: Bad authenticator in request from
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)

Any idea how to fix this?  I do not have any client fields in my radius
config because radiator grabs these fields from the RadiusNT section in
plat.  Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Frank E. Collette, IV
Bignet South