(RADIATOR) How can I log failed accounting information onlyonce?

Vangelis Kyriakakis vkyriak at forthnet.gr
Tue Jun 26 05:49:01 CDT 2001

   Well, I found out that the multiple entries were caused by the
retransmissions of the Access Server towards the Radius proxy not from the proxy
to the other RADIUS server.
   I used the AccountingHandled attribute so when the proxy RADIUS gets an
accounting packet from the Access server ACKs it without wait for an ACK from
the other RADIUS server.
   Is this the right approach?

          thanks
            Vangelis