(RADIATOR) How can I log failed accounting information only once?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jun 25 10:10:47 CDT 2001

Hello Vangelis -

At 5:20 PM +0300 6/25/01, Vangelis Kyriakakis wrote:
>Hello,
>
>       I want to be able to send accounting information to a RADIUS
>server  via proxy RADIUS and log accounting information, that didn't
>reach this server after some retries, in a local file.
>       If I use AcctFailedLogFileName I get one line for every failed
>retransmission of the packet. Is there a configuration I can use in
>order to log only one line for each failed accounting packet?

My reading of the code (in AuthRADIUS.pm, sub forward()) indicates
that the AcctFailed processing occurs after all retries have timed
out (just before the NoReplyHook is called).

Can you send me a copy of the configuration file (no secrets)
together with a trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is happening?

thanks

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au