(RADIATOR) Server requirments

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jun 26 02:20:33 CDT 2001

Hello Scott -

There are some indicative performance figures in section 24 of the
Radiator 2.18.2 reference manual.

In general you should plan on two Radiator hosts (for redundancy) and
a seperate database host. These days an 800/900 MHZ Pentium III with
256MB of memory and 10 or 20 GB of disk is a pretty standard machine
that should serve you well.

hth

Hugh

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au