(RADIATOR) Attribute Length

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Jun 23 02:54:18 CDT 2001

Hello Brandon -

At 1:42 AM -0700 6/22/01, Brandon wrote:
>I checked there but didn't find an example that I could use.   Im
>worried that if I do a:
>    $rp->delete_attr('Proxy-State');
>That it will strip all the proxy-state attributes and not just the
>one sent by the last pass through customer.

You will need to walk the attribute table and do whatever is
required. Have a look at the source code to see how Radiator does it
("Radius/AttrVal.pm").

>And also, I saw nothing in their about attribute length or any
>examples.  Do you think you can give me an
>example on how to change attribute 242 (Ascend Data Filter) from 28
>to 26 characters.

I suggest you get a copy of the Camel book (Programming Perl, O'Reilly).

If you would like me to develop some code for you, you will need to
send us a specification and a purchase order.

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.