(RADIATOR) Attribute Length

Brandon brandon at dialupusa.net
Fri Jun 22 03:42:02 CDT 2001

Re: (RADIATOR) Attribute LengthI checked there but didn't find an example that I could use.   Im worried that if I do a:
   $rp->delete_attr('Proxy-State');
That it will strip all the proxy-state attributes and not just the one sent by the last pass through customer.

And also, I saw nothing in their about attribute length or any examples.  Do you think you can give me an
example on how to change attribute 242 (Ascend Data Filter) from 28 to 26 characters.

Brandon