(RADIATOR) Authentication Thru Radiator with system passwd file

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Fri Jun 22 22:14:29 CDT 2001

--- Forwarded mail from owner-radiator at open.com.au

From: owner-radiator at open.com.au
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 04:27:30 -0500
To: radiator-approval at open.com.au
Subject: BOUNCE radiator at open.com.au:    Non-member submission from [Javaid
Sajjad <jsajjad at cyberaccess.com.pk>]

>From mikem at server1.open.com.au Fri Jun 22 04:27:29 2001
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 16:18:17 +0500
From: Javaid Sajjad <jsajjad at cyberaccess.com.pk>
To: radiator at open.com.au
Subject: Authentication Thru Radiator with system passwd file

Hello !

Would  you plese let me know how to configure Radiator's radius.cfg file
for authentication through
Linux default passwd file ie /etc/passwd which is in our case is flat
one not shadow.Further more we
want to authenticate from Livingston Access Server throu Radiator server
which is on Linux 6.2 having
flat passwd file.
Any assistance will be highly appreciated .

Regards
Javaid Sajjad

---End of forwarded mail from owner-radiator at open.com.au

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au