(RADIATOR) Re: Problem about Time check item

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jun 22 03:40:01 CDT 2001

Hello Chairarth -

Quite right - my fault, I'm sorry.

Try setting up your Handlers like this (no Realms):

# handle accounting requests seperately

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request>
	AuthBy RADMINAUTH
</Handler>

<Handler Realm = qnetadsl>
	AuthBy CheckUsers
</Handler>

<Handler>
	AuthBy RADMINAUTH
</Handler>

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.