(RADIATOR) Re: Problem about Time check item

chairarth chairath at lensodatacom.co.th
Fri Jun 22 02:49:43 CDT 2001

Hi Hugh,

I have done following your suggestion and I found that I can control
Times of Day which user
is allowed to log on. But I 've got a problem about RADUSERS and
RADUSAGE Table.
In log file you can see that after user test2 at qnetadsl log out ,
Radiator then din't do query update
RADUSERS Table ( e.g. TIMELEFT ) and didn't do query insert into
RADUSAGE Table also.
How can I fix it?

Thanks,
Chairath