(RADIATOR) Time of Day Access

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jun 21 02:08:57 CDT 2001

Hello Chairarth -

At 8:30 AM +0700 6/21/01, chairarth wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>By now we implement Radiator and Radmin on Windows NT . So is it
>possible to set time of day
>access for some users (e.g. user A can login only on Saterday and
>Sunday , user B can login
>only on Monday - Friday from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM)

You would use the Time check item to limit the login times for each user.

Have a look at section 13 in the Radiator 2.18.2 reference manual.

>Furthermore , can you please make a suggestion  how can I implement
>Radmin and Radiator with
>Mail server in order to send email to our customer automaticallly
>when their own timeleft are
>less than 5 hrs.

You will need to write an external program that will scan through the
database and do whatever is required. This is not a standard feature
of Radmin or Radiator.

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.