(RADIATOR) 128k isdn dialup

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jun 19 08:06:35 CDT 2001

Hello Chris -

BTW - I notice in your configuration file that you have specified
"dictionary.acc". You should start with the standard file called
"dictionary" (which is a compendium of the others), and add or remove
entries from it as required.

hth

Hugh

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au