(RADIATOR) Session-timeout

Alexey Korchagin rc5 at buzuluk.ru
Tue Jun 19 06:44:24 CDT 2001

Hello Hugh,

HI> Hello Alexey -

HI> Have you checked this?
HI> http://www.open.com.au/radiator/faq.html#59

Of couse. I make my config like config from example. I _understand_
how it's work. But I really can't understand - why attributes lost...
It would be clear, if attributes not sending, or not reciving in
general. But it's look like bad joke or fantastic action :(((
Or I so stupid that don't see something apparent.

--
Best regards,
 Alexey                            mailto:rc5 at buzuluk.ru

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au