(RADIATOR) SimultaneousUse using internal session database

Kitabjian, Dave dave at netcarrier.com
Mon Jun 18 14:37:06 CDT 2001

> P.S. I think it would be very helpful if you included an
> option for case
> insensitivity for the internal session database in a future
> version of RADIATOR

You're on the right track. What it needs to store is two things:

- the ORIGINAL name as coming from the NAS. That will allow us to make sure
we SNMP get the exact name.

- the REWRITTEN name which should match what is stored in our user database.
That will allow us to have a single entity to COUNT in the Session DB to
enforce concurrency limits against.

It would be nice if support for this were part of the standard Radiator
configs.

Dave
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au