(RADIATOR) Bad authenticator in request from DEFAULT ?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jun 11 18:37:01 CDT 2001

Hello Robert, Salut Pascal -

As Robert says, there are two sets of attributes for Ascend, the "old" ones
that were "stolen" from the RFC standard set, and the "new" ones that
implement the Ascend Vendor Specific Attributes (vendor 529).

The standard Radiator dictionary ("dictionary") includes the "old" Ascend
attributes, and there is an add-on called "dictionary.ascend2" which defines
the "new" VSA's.

The dictionary files are just simple text files, and in general you should
start with the "dictionary" file and delete from it what you don't need and
add to it what you do need.

BTW - vendor 429 is USR.

hth

Hugh