(RADIATOR) MySQL Accounting Problem

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Jun 10 18:11:58 CDT 2001

Hello Jason -

It looks to me like you do not have your permissions set up correctly for
Radiator to access the database. The error message shows that the user you
have defined in the DBUsername (radius - which MySQL checks as
"radius at localhost") is not allowed to access the "auth" table.

You will have to correctly set up the permissions in MySQL.

hth

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au