(RADIATOR) MySQL Accounting Problem

Jason Shultz Jason.Shultz at voyager.net
Sat Jun 9 12:37:16 CDT 2001

I am having problems testing accounting with my MySQL database.  The
debug is showing me that the domain localhost is being attached to my
DBUsername and causing the database to return a Access Denied message.
I am able to authenticate correctly, but the accepting is giving me a
problem.  I have included a portion of my .cfg file and the debug
information.  Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Config

AuthBy SQL>
        DBSource        dbi:mysql:auth:
        DBUsername      radius
        DBAuth          xxxxxx

        AuthSelect SELECT password, checkattr, replyattr \
          FROM subscriber WHERE username='%U'

        AuthColumnDef 0, Encrypted-Password, check
        EncryptedPassword

        AccountingTable         accounting
        AcctColumnDef           username,User-Name

    </AuthBy>

Debug

DBD::mysql::db do failed: Access denied for user: 'radius at localhost' to
database 'auth' at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Radius/SqlDb.pm
line 247.
Sat Jun  9 13:13:58 2001: ERR: do failed for 'insert into accounting
                (username)
                values
                ('jason.shultz')': Access denied for user:
'radius at localhost' to database 'auth'