(RADIATOR) System Sevice on NT

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jun 6 06:20:53 CDT 2001

Hello Wido -

What version of 802.11 authentication are you interested in? What hardware
and software do you want to support? Radiator supports normal Radius
authentication right now, we are actively working on EAP support at the
moment, and we are talking to Cisco about support for LEAP in the near future
(if Cisco agrees to let us include it in Radiator).

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au