(RADIATOR) Fall-Through entries with AuthEMERALD???

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jun 4 16:43:24 CDT 2001

Hello Robert -

I would suggest that you change the entries below to something like this:

# this is the users file refered to by the configuration file

DEFAULT User-Name=user, NAS-IP-Address=x.x.x.x, Auth-Type=System
         Framed-IP-Address = 1.2.3.4

DEFAULT User-Name=user, NAS-IP-Address=y.y.y.y, Auth-Type=System
         Framed-IP-Address = 5.6.7.8

DEFAULT  Auth-Type=System

Then your configuration file would contain this:

# define AuthBy clauses with Identifiers

<AuthBy EMERALD>
	Identifier System
	AddToReply  Service-Type = Framed-User, \
	Framed-Protocol = PPP, \
	Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP, \
	Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255, \

<AuthBy FILE>
	Identifier CheckUsers
	Filename %L/users