Fwd: Re: Fwd: (RADIATOR) Radiator and Optigold

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jul 30 01:26:00 CDT 2001

Hello Hakim -

>  > >hello everyone...
>>  >
>>  >been long since i have posted a query!!!
>>  >
>>  >comiing to the point.. i need to integrate radiator with optigold...
>>  >from the groundup work that i have done... optigold uses filemaker
>>  >pro as its database to maintain records...
>>  >
>>  >anyways and means of integrating radiator with optigold so that i
>>  >can read the username and passwords from optigold for authentication
>>  >from radiator and give accounting directly.
>  > >

There are two ways of using Optigold. The first is by using the
standard user file export and detail file import facilities in
Optigold. The second way is to send us a copy of the database schema,
and we will see if we can use the Filemaker Pro ODBC connectivity to
read and write the database directly.

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au