(RADIATOR) Radiator installation with MD5 problem

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Jul 28 04:31:17 CDT 2001

Hello Yu Ting -

The steps to install any Perl module is as follows:

1. download the module (MD5-1.7 in this case)

2. unpack the tgz file

3. cd MD5-1.7

4. perl Makefile.PL; make; make test; make install

Note that the "make install" copies all needed files to the Perl hierarchy.

Also note that Perl 5.6.0 now includes MD5 by default.

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au