(RADIATOR) appending realm to the end of a user.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jul 25 01:47:16 CDT 2001

Hello Roger -

What you show below will not work because the AuthBy RADIUS clause does not
operate in the way you are expecting, and in any case the AuthByPolicy that
you are using will not do the right thing. The reason for this is that the
AuthBy RADIUS clause is asynchronous and returns immediately, therefore the
AuthByPolicy will not work correctly.

If you explain what you are trying to do, I will be happy to make some
suggestions.

Note that we also offer consulting and installation services if required.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au