(RADIATOR) hello

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jul 24 04:20:27 CDT 2001

Hello Mohan -

On Tuesday 24 July 2001 18:24, MARKOSE,MOHAN (HP-Singapore,ex4) wrote:
> Hello
>
> I intend to set up a Radiator Radius server for AAA services, on the Win NT
> platform. I would appreciate replies to the following queries -

I will be happy to answer any questions.

> 1. Is Radiator supported on Win 2k - if so what version of the OS - Server
> ? Advanced server ? On Win NT, do I need to apply any service packs

Radiator will run on any version of Windows (98/NT/2k). You will need to
install ActivePerl from ActiveState prior to installing Radiator.

	http://www.activestate.com

> 2. I intend to use NT user domains to store the authentication information,
> and hence I am not using any datbase. Can I enable accouting and log
> information in a flat file or log file - In other words, do I necessarily
> require a database to perform accounting ?

You can write your accounting data to any number of flat files and/or SQL
databases. Flat files on their own are fine - you do not need SQL.

If you have any other questions, please ask.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au