(RADIATOR) hello

MARKOSE,MOHAN (HP-Singapore,ex4) mohan_markose at hp.com
Tue Jul 24 03:24:23 CDT 2001

Hello

I intend to set up a Radiator Radius server for AAA services, on the Win NT
platform. I would appreciate replies to the following queries -

1. Is Radiator supported on Win 2k - if so what version of the OS - Server ?
Advanced server ? On Win NT, do I need to apply any service packs

2. I intend to use NT user domains to store the authentication information,
and hence I am not using any datbase. Can I enable accouting and log
information in a flat file or log file - In other words, do I necessarily
require a database to perform accounting ?

Many thanks
Mohan
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au