(RADIATOR) Linux and 2.18.2

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jul 11 01:43:08 CDT 2001

Hello Chris -

When you installed Radiator and ran the test suite, what did that show?

And what happens with just a simple configuartion file?

In this particular case, it looks like there is a problem reading the
client list from the SQL database. Have you installed DBI and DBD
correctly?

hth

Hugh

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au