(RADIATOR) Re: Using client list identifiers in handler

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jul 11 01:30:34 CDT 2001

Hello Griff -

If you just add the IDENTIFIER field to the list of fields in the
select (at the end of the list), it will work (in Radiator 2.18.2):

select NASIDENTIFIER,SECRET,IGNOREACCTSIGNATURE,DUPINTERVAL, \
	DEFAULTREALM,NASTYPE,SNMPCOMMUNITY,LIVINGSTONOFFS, \
         LIVINGSTONHOLE,FRAMEDGROUPBASEADDRESS, \
         FRAMEDGROUPMAXPORTSPERCLASSC,REWRITEUSERNAME, \
         NOIGNOREDUPLICATES,PREHANDLERHOOK, IDENTIFIER from \
	RADCLIENTLIST

Then you can use the following for a Handler:

<Handler Client-Identifier = myradclient>
</Handler>

hth

Hugh

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au