(RADIATOR) IPs allocated forever

Jon Omagojeaskoa omago at sarenet.es
Thu Jul 5 05:11:19 CDT 2001

Thanks Hugh

My config-file was like:

<ClientListSQL>
         DBSource       ...
         DBUsername      ...
         DBAuth          ...

         GetClientQuery        select NASIDENTIFIER,SECRET,NULL,NULL,     \
                                      DEFAULTREALM,NASTYPE,SNMPCOMMUNITY \
                                 from RADCLIENTLIST
</ClientListSQL>

I've added the DUPINTERVAL field to my RADCLIENTLIST table with value
"4"  for the problematic NAS and:

         GetClientQuery        select
NASIDENTIFIER,SECRET,NULL,DUPINTERVAL,     \
                                      DEFAULTREALM,NASTYPE,SNMPCOMMUNITY \
                                 from RADCLIENTLIST

Problem solved !!

There are still "lost" IPs due to lost Stop-Packets, but I can clean them
once a day with a crontab-script that sets STATE=0 to those IPs on RADPOOL
that are not in RADONLINE.FRAMEDIPADDRESS. Is there a way to do the same
"cleaning" within radiusd using

         ReclaimQuery
         DefaultLeasePeriod
                 LeaseReclaimInterval

I work with MySQL database an nested SELECT querys are not allowed :-(

                                 Jon.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au