(RADIATOR) IVR and prepaid calling cards

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jul 5 03:28:51 CDT 2001

Hello Esteban -

This topic has been discussed on the list previously, so have a look
at the archive site and do a search.

As to how to drive a Cisco router with Radius, there is a wealth of
information on the Cisco web site.

There are also people on this list who are already doing IVR with
Cisco and perhaps they can post some examples?

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.