(RADIATOR) Accounting

jsajjad at mail.cyberaccess.com.pk jsajjad at mail.cyberaccess.com.pk
Sun Jul 1 09:02:02 CDT 2001

Hi Hugh,

After configuring DBSource parameters, my radiator gives the error message
"unknown DBSource in radius.cfg" while starting radiusd. May be my
installed DBD and DBI modules are not working properly.Would
you let me know the authentic web site for those perl modules for
downloading and also let me know whether client libraries should be
intsalled onto Accounting server (SQL server in our case) or onto the
Radaiator server.

Regards
Javaid Sajjad

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au