(RADIATOR) some issues regarding Radiator

Syed Faisal Qadri fqadri at cyberaccess.com.pk
Sun Jul 1 04:15:54 CDT 2001

Hello Everybody,

I would like to have information on the following few points:

- Is it possible to store accounting logs on two places at the same time
i.e.
   logging logs on two different machine having database installed in
it, and
   tell me how to implement it.

- Multiple logins can be restricted through the Radiator but is it
possible to
  disconnect users on will (those users who are getting -ve online) I
have
  Livingston-PM2e and Lucent MAX-3000 access servers in my
  environment. if it is possible then how.

- I have local Linux password file for authentication and in this
scenario how
  could I implement CLI feature of Radiator, how to use Linux password
file
  and database for CLI purpose at the same time kindly elaborate.

Regards,

Faisal.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au