(RADIATOR) Suggestions

Steve Katen skaten at o1.com
Mon Dec 17 16:32:16 CST 2001

I want to start out by apologizing for sending this request rather than
reading more into the documentation.  However, I have gone over the manual
and have been reading some of the postings in the archives, and now I would
like suggestions for my suspected model.

I have radiator setup, and plan on storing all data in a mySQL
database.  The structure of the mySQL database has been setup with the
mysqlCreate.sql file.

My ONLY focus is to proxy ALL Authentication packets to secondary radius
servers.  I will need to determine the radius servers via
Called-Station-Id.  The information that I have found in the goodies
directory has been helpful, though I haven't found many answers to my
questions.  If someone is currently running with this setup, I would love
any advice you can provide on setting up the radius.cfg file.

Thanks!

katen

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au