(RADIATOR) auth with flat/acct with mysql

Angel Bustos angelbustos at brujula.net
Mon Dec 17 10:42:40 CST 2001

Hi all,

In my first instalation, I would have authentication with a flat text users
File  but the accounting making online inserts in a MySQL db.
I´ve read the ref.html and i´ve found examples of one or another <AuthBy>
clauses; it seems that <AuthBy SQL> example includes both authentication and
accounting forcing  to an SQL authentication.

Should I concatenate two <AuthBy FILE>  and <AuthBy SQL> schemes?
could you illustrate with some short example?

thanks in advance!
regards,

Angel Bustos
email: angelbustos at brujula.net