(RADIATOR) %R

Bozkurt, Emin emin.bozkurt at riodata.de
Tue Dec 11 05:28:09 CST 2001

hi,
i have a problem with the special character "%R". the users of our  network
have a lot of different user realms where the realm format is specified as:
dnnnknnnnnnnn (for example d001k12345678) ore Knnnnnnnn (for example
K12345678).
for handeling all the requests with one handler we constructed this handler.

<Handler Realm=/(^[d]\d{3}[k]\d{8}$)|(^[K]\d{8}$)/,
Service-Type=Framed-User>
         <AuthBy FILE>
                 Filename /usr/local/lib/radiator/users/%R
         </AuthBy>
</Handler>

and now the problem:
it seems, that if there are many request with different realms, the pointer
( /usr/local/lib/radiator/users/%R) loks at the wrong file to match the
request.
we use radiator 2.18.
by debugging sometimes the file radiator try to match the request is shown
and somtimes not. by rejekt's this information is newer shown, so i can't
check, if radiator looks in the right file or not.
some debugs are attached.

hope you can help me.
best regards
emin