(RADIATOR) DBD Error Problem!

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Aug 31 19:55:03 CDT 2001

Hello Paul -

All of a sudden, lots of people seem to be having problems with Oracle.

When Radiator has a problem talking to the database, it marks the
connection as down and will not retry it for 600 seconds (10
minutes). This is the default behaviour and it can be altered in the
AuthBy SQL clause with the FailureBackoffTime parameter.

I have copied this mail to Mike to see if he has any ideas.

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au