(RADIATOR) Atributtes ...

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Aug 31 19:36:13 CDT 2001

Hello Anton -

If you only have a relatively small number of such users, it is
probably simpler and easier to use cascaded AuthBy modules.

Something like this:

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy DBM>
	Identifier CheckDBM

<AuthBy FILE>
	Identifier CheckFILE
	Filename %D/users
</AuthBy>

# define Realms or Handlers

<Realm ....>
	AuthBy CheckFILE
</Realm>

The file %D/users would contain this:

# this file contains user reply attributes for some users
# password checking is refered to an AuthBy DBM

DEFAULT Auth-Type = CheckDBM

someuser Auth-Type = CheckDBM
	Service-Type=Framed-User,
	Framed-Protocol=PPP,
	Session-Timeout=5

anotheruser Auth-Type = CheckDBM

hth

Hugh

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.