(RADIATOR) Atributtes ...

Anton Krall akrall at team.inter.net
Fri Aug 31 16:16:22 CDT 2001

Guys..

I have a problem..

I am using DBFILE so I create a berkeley file form a plain text file
thats in the format..

user  Encrypted-Password = "{crypt}EkmJMOKoO8omE"

now.. I need to add some attrbitutes to ceratin users.. depending on the
username.. like this:

user  Encrypted-Password = "{crypt}EkmJMOKoO8omE"
    Service-Type=Framed-User, Framed-Protocol=PPP, Session-Timeout=5

but hits is only for certain users... I have the usernames on a separate
list... how can I create the pain text file on real time for this? or
what would be better? how can assign certain attrbitues to certain users
and leave the other without anything?

Saludos

Anton Krall
Director de Tecnologia