(RADIATOR) SQL configuration

Derek Buttineau derek at csolve.net
Thu Aug 30 16:47:37 CDT 2001

Good Day,

I'm having an odd situation here... we were testing with Radiator 2.18.2
Trial version and it was working fine with the configuration below... when
we purchased our license the live version was Radiator 2.18.3... with this
new version the following configuration does not work..

All I get when doing the perl test on it is:

Thu Aug 30 17:34:43 2001: ERR: Attribute number 48943 (vendor 429) is not
defined in your dictionary
Thu Aug 30 17:34:43 2001: ERR: Attribute number 38999 (vendor 429) is not
defined in your dictionary

Even though there's not yet any radius packets coming to it.

Could anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong (this config is to authenticate
packets coming from our main Radius server which is still running a 3com
radius product [switching it over once we've run the product on this realm
for awhile])..

Thanks,

Derek Buttineau
Internet Systems Administrator
Compu-SOLVE Internet Services

--------------------------------------

Foreground
LogStdout
LogDir          /var/log
DbDir           /usr/local/etc/raddb

# You will probably want to change this to suit your site.
<Client DEFAULT>
        Secret  Hum69Mer
        DupInterval 0
</Client>

# You can put client details in a database table
# and get their details from there with something like this:
<ClientListSQL>
        DBSource        dbi:mysql:radius
        DBUsername      radius
        DBAuth          **password**
</ClientListSQL>

# This will authenticate users from SUBSCRIBERS
<Realm DEFAULT>
    <AuthBy SQL>
        # Adjust DBSource, DBUsername, DBAuth to suit your DB

        DBSource        dbi:mysql:radius
        DBUsername      radius
        DBAuth          csrox

        # You may want to tailor these for your ACCOUNTING table
        # You can add your own columns to store whatever you like
        AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
        AcctColumnDef   USERNAME,User-Name
        AcctColumnDef   TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTDELAYTIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct-Terminate-Cause
        AcctColumnDef   NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-Identifier
        AcctColumnDef   NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer
        AcctColumnDef   FRAMEDIPADDRESS,Framed-IP-Address

        # You can arrange to log accounting to a file if the
        # SQL insert fails with AcctFailedLogFileName
        # That way you could recover from a broken SQL
        # server
        #AcctFailedLogFileName %D/missedaccounting

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au