(RADIATOR) Re: Using Alive Accounting packets to update Session DB

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Aug 29 19:39:08 CDT 2001

Hello Richard -

AccountingAlivesOnly is supported in an AuthBy clause (its in the code and
the manual will be fixed in the next release).

And Alives are also handled automatically by the session database which
performs an AddQuery for them.

The other things that you mention can either be implemented as you point out
by special Handler(s), or by custom hooks.

BTW - you can also use an AuthBy SQL in the Handler as above, and just put
one or more AcctSQLStatements in it to do whatever you need.

Note that we have developed something similar for another customer on a
contract basis and we could do the same for you if you are interested.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au