(RADIATOR) detail files: binary feature request, fast searching

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Aug 28 22:57:12 CDT 2001

Hello Miguel -

I think you would get better value by setting up rotating accounting tables
with a new table for every day, week, month or whatever and then archiving
the old ones. That way the size of the active table stays a reasonable size.

You can use special characters for the SQL table name, or just rename the old
one and create a new one at the end of each cycle.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au