(RADIATOR) Trace levels?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Aug 28 19:37:22 CDT 2001

Hello Todd -

It is not clear to me what you are trying to do with the configuration below.

What you show in the configuration is an AuthLog FILE writing to a file
called (lowercase "l"):

	%L/Log1logfile

and in addition, a PasswordLogFileName of (UPPERCASE "L"):

	%L.Log1Logfile

These are different things writing to different files.

Perhaps you could send me a trace 4 debug showing the problem?

thanks

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au