(RADIATOR) Ascend SNMP Problems

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Aug 28 18:50:08 CDT 2001

Hello Leon -

You don't show the session database that you are using, but the problem is
because you are doing a RewriteUsername and the rewritten username is being
used to check against the NAS (which of course won't work).

The usual way to deal with this problem is to use an SQL session database and
store both the original username and the rewritten username therein with your
own queries. That way you can use the rewritten username for simultaneous use
limit checking, and the original username for checking with the NAS.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au